Đề thi thử vào lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2023 có đáp án
Nằm trong bộ đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn tiếng Anh năm 2023, Đề thi thử vào 10 môn tiếng Anh tỉnh Hải Dương năm 2023 có đáp án gồm 50 câu trắc nghiệm tiếng Anh lớp 9 chương trình mới khác nhau giúp các em ôn luyện những kỹ năng làm bài thi cơ bản.
Xem Đáp án Đề tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh Hải Dương năm 2023
Xem tiếp: Bộ đề thi tuyển sinh lớp 10 môn Anh năm 2023
I. Choose the word or phrase which best completes each sentence. Circle the letter A, B, C or D next to the correct word or phrase. (5,0 pts)
1. I often play soccer ________ Sunday afternoon.
A. in B. at C. on D. after
2. A: Congratulations on your winning B: _________________.
A. You’re welcome B. Yes, of course
C. No, thanks D. That’s very kind of you
3. You bought this pair of trouser yesterday, ______?
A. didn’t you B. weren’t you C. did you D. were you
4. I wish you________me with my work soon.
A. help B. will help C. helped D. would help
5. I’d like to go to the beach with you_______I have to finish my housework now.
A. but B. because C. and D. for
6. The children are playing ________in the schoolyard.
A. happy B. happiness C. happier D. happily
7. This park _______ a lot since I last came here in 2000.
A. has changed B. changes C. is changing D. changed
8. John ________write the letter to me last year.
A. is used to B. was used to C. used to D. used
9. The social services are chiefly _______ with the poor, the old and the sick.
A. influenced B. concerned C. suffered D. related
10. A: Could you mail this letter for me, please? B: _________________.
A. No, I couldn’t B. I’ll try C. Yes, here it is D. I’m sorry, I can’t
11. Hung ……… go fishing with his brother when he lived in the countryside.
A. used to B. has used to C. was used to D. is used to
12. She would come to see you if she ……………. your address.
A. have B. has C. having D. had
13. It is Sunday today, …………. ?
A. isn’t it B. is it C. it isn’t D. wasn’t it
14. The book ……… is on the table belongs to my teacher.
A. who B. where C. whose D. which
15. I suggest………………a picnic on the weekend.
A. to have B. have C. having D. had
16. The children are playing ________ in the schoolyard.
A. happy B. happily C. happiness D. unhappy
17. If it …………., we’ll go to the movies.
A. doesn’t rain B. won’t rain C. didn’t rain D. wouldn’t rain
18. She has taught English here ……………. 1990.
A. in B. for C. since D. from
19. Rice ……… in tropical countries.
A. grows B. grown C. is grown D. grow
20. The storm last week ……… serious damage to the house.
A. made B. caused C. resulted D. built
21. He arrived in England………………..Thursday afternoon.
A. on B. in C. at D. for
22. She got wet ……… she forgot her umbrella.
A. although B. because C. and D. but
23. Do you enjoy ……… English?
A. learnt B. learning C. to learn D. learn
24. I wish I …………… as tall as my brother.
A. am B. was C. were D. have been
25. The teacher divided our class ……………three groups.
A. into B. among C. with D. between
II. Identify the underlined word/ phrase (A or B, C, D) that needs correcting. (1.0pt)
26. I visited (A) Mexico (B) and United States (C) last year (D).
27. Despite (A) my cousin tried his (B) best to do (C) the test, he failed (D) the exam last week.
28. Wearing (A) uniforms help (B) students feel (C) equal whether (D) they are rich or poor.
29. Today the number (A) of people whom (B) enjoy winter sports is (C) almost double that (D) of twenty years ago.
30. John’s mother (A) thought that chocolates (B) were (C) bad to (D) him.
III. Read the passage below and choose one correct answer for each question. (1,0pt)
A UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) is any object flying in the sky which cannot be identified by the person who sees it. Sometimes the object is investigated. If people can still not figure out what the object is after an investigation, it is called a UFO. If they figure out what the object is, it can no longer be called a UFO because it has been identified. Even though UFOs can be anything, people often use the word UFO when they are talking about alien spacecraft. Flying saucer is another word that is often used to describe an unidentified flying object. Studies estimate that 50%-90% of all reported UFO sightings are identified later. Usually10%-20% are never identified. Studies also show that very few UFO sightings are hoaxes(people trying to trick other people). Most UFOs are actually natural or man-made objects that looked strange.80%-90% UFOs are identified as one of three different things: astronomical causes (for example: planets, stars, or meteors); aircraft; balloons. 10%-20% of UFOs are other causes (such as birds, clouds, mirages, searchlights, etc.)
31. What does the word “figure out” in paragraph 1 mean?
A. observe B. explain C. calculate D. require
32. Another word used to describe a UFO is _________.
A. flying saucer B. astronaut C. spacecraft D. cooking oil
33. How many percents of all reported UFO sightings are not identified?
A. 20%-30% B. 80%-90% C. 30%-50% D. 10%-20%
34. Most of UFOs are identified as one of the following things except _________.
A. rains B. balloons C. clouds D. stars
35. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?
A. UFO means Unidentified Flying Object.
B. UFO is often used to talk about alien spaceships.
C. Over half of all reported UFO sightings are identified.
D. Many UFO sightings are hoaxes.
IV. Choose the best answer to complete the passage (1,0 pts)
Everyone wants to reduce pollution. But pollution problem is as complicated as it is serious. It is complicated (36)………much pollution is caused by things that benefit people. For example, exhaust from automobiles causes a large percentage of all air pollution. But automobiles(37)…….transportation for millions of people. Factories discharge much of the material (38)………….pollutes the air and water, but factories give employment to a large number of people .Too much fertilizer or pesticide can run soil , but fertilizer or pesticide is important aids to the growing of crops. Thus, to end (39)……greatly reduces pollution immediately, people would have to (40)……using many things that benefit them. Most people do not want to do that, of course. But pollution can be gradually reduced in several ways.
36. A. because B. so C. that D. but
37. A. carry B. take C. provide D. run
38. A. who B. that C. whom D. when
39. A. to B. or C. and D. so
40. A. stops B. stopping C. stop D. to stop
V. Choose the correct sentence which has the same meaning as the given one. (1,0pt)
41. Lisa has never studied abroad before.
A. It’s the first time Lisa has ever studied abroad.
B. It’s the last time since Lisa studied abroad.
C. It was the first time Lisa had ever studied abroad.
D. Never before Lisa has studied abroad.
42. “I have never been to Russia. I think I shall go there next year.” said Bill.
A. Bill said that he has never been to Russia and he thinks he would go there the next year
B. Bill said that he would have never been to Russia and he thinks he would go there the next year.
C. Bill said that he had never been to Russia and he thinks he will go there the next year
D. Bill said that he had never been to Russia and he thought he would go there the next year.
43. Your parents will help you with the problem. You should tell them the story.
A. Because your parents will help you with the problem, you should tell them the story.
B. Your parents will help you with the problem since you should tell them the story.
C. If your parents will help you with the problem, you should tell them the story.
D. Your parents will help you with the problem because you should tell them the story.
44. If you don’t feel well, go to bed and rest.
A. In case you feel well, go to bed and rest.
B. Unless you feel well, go to bed and rest.
C. Go to bed and rest in order not to feel well.
D. If you want to feel less well, go to bed and rest.
45. The old man is working in this factory. I borrowed his bicycle yesterday.
A. The old man is working in this factory which I borrowed his bicycle yesterday.
B. The old man whom I borrowed his bicycle yesterday is working in this factory.
C. The old man whose bicycle I borrowed yesterday is working in this factory.
D. The old man whom is working in this factory I borrowed his bicycle yesterday.
Trên đây là Đề tiếng Anh thi vào 10 Hải Dương năm 2023 có đáp án. Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu ôn thi vào lớp 10 năm 2023 các môn học khác nhau được cập nhật liên tục trên VnDoc.com.
>> Bài tiếp theo: Đề thi thử tiếng Anh vào 10 Hải Dương 2023 số 2
Tôi là Minh Khánh Chuyên Viên Tư Vấn Tín Dụng Tại dichvuthetindung.vn. Với vai trò là một chuyên gia về lĩnh vực thẻ tín dụng và trong những chia sẻ của tôi qua các bài Blog. Hy vọng sẽ đem lại những kiến thức tốt nhất cho các bạn. Nếu có thắc mắc hay những câu hỏi, các bạn đừng ngần ngại comment hoặc gọi trực tiếp cho tôi tại đây nhé!